MM1000S has been developed to prove Quantum Transportation
MM1000S was co-developed with Dr. Furusawa (THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO), Dr. Aoki (WASEDA University / ex- THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO), Dr. Masada (Tamagawa University) and Mr. Iguchi (KS Olympus). Prototype model of MM1000S achieves ultra high performance which enables us to keep the visibility of a Mach-Zehnder interferometer at 99% for more than 2 weeks without any adjustment. See below data. MM1000S has special feature called 'M-Ring'. (Patent No. 2007-56718)
* (Dr. Furusawa Profile)
Dr. Akira Furusawa, Professor of Applied Physics THE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO,
is an authority of the basic research into eQuantum Computerf broadcasted by NHK eMethod of professional workf on February 14, 2006.
NHK eMethod of professional workf
An experiment of
deterministic quantum teleportation is made to succeed for the first time in the world in 1998, and the quantum teleportation experiment among
three parties is made to succeed for the first time in the world in September, 2004. Thus, the network of quantum telecommunication and processing is proven.
Extra Super Duralumin (ESD)
Anodized (color: FMD blue, sandblasted)
Approx. 37.5 mm (the gap shown as *1.3 in the drawing)
Approx. 88 g (without optics)
1"diameter, 3-9.5 mm thickness
M6 TAP (Effective depth 10 mm)
0.15 mm pitch screws (170 TPI)
0.00125 (22 Êrad) when rotated 1, 0.45 by one revolution
- Mirror symmetry model is available.
- Evaluation data measured by laser interferometer is attached to each product.
- Ultra-fine adjustment with almost no backlash can be made by using the Ó12 knobs attached to both tilting and rotating directions and the specially designed FMD tool SCR-ADJ.
- Adjustment Angle of }3is the max value of each axis within a standard adjustment range (the gap shown as *1.3 in the drawing).
- M-Ring is equipped. (Patent No. 4963071, JP)
- Soft-lock mechanism is employed. (Pat. application No. 2005-352867, JP)